Saturday, October 16, 2010

Count Down Fun! 3! Part 2 I got mugged. . .

Inky really needed a cuddle, right now thank you very much.


I'm still spruing work for tomorrow, but my lower back is compressed and beginning to ache.  So it's time for a short break and a stretch.  Good photos from today to follow, probably in the morning.

Sometime the silliest things can go through your mind when you're working.  So here's an internal dialogue that amused me . . .

"What's that smell?"
Oh, I almost burned the air compressor up . . .

"What's that smell?"
Oh, you know, my casting glove got a little hot when I turned the flasks.

"What's that smell?"
Oh, that's just the hair I signed off my hand.

"What's that smell?"
What smell?  Oh, that one???
Um; I really need a shower . . .

Hey, I didn't say it was funny!  But it sure made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment