Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh Yeah!

We've been so busy that, among other things, I forgot to post these . . .!

I think it was last Friday, right before the snowstorm hit, that we shipped this pendant off to A. H. via UPS (his choice).

Oxidized Ridgelines Pendant,
Red Fern Agate complimented by a Garnet,
 in Sterling Silver with 14K Gold accents.

Today, after I shipped A.'s bracelet for Nancy and Norman, Pat delivered "Night Falls on the Mountain",  J. T.'s Ridgelines Pendant, and the Earrings to compliment it.


Oxidized Ridgelines Pendant,
Garnet, Maramumba
(a very special type of Australian Tiger Eye;
which is very difficult to photograph),
and Amber, in Sterling Silver with 14K Gold accents.


The Earrings are Sterling Silver with 14K Gold accents,
the stones are bezel-set Amber

Another view of J.'s Pendant.

Normally I would just delete images with so much light reflection.  But I'm glad we have this one, because it better shows the deep subtle colors of the primary stone.  (Now I'm sorry that I didn't take the time to set up my scrims and play with it more.  It's such a pretty stone, and the Hematite in it is so reflective, that I'm sorry that I didn't take the time to set up my scrims and take a proper photograph of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment